We’re about to (re)launch, and everything isn’t perfect. Unmanage doesn’t have every feature we want. Not everything looks perfect. Not everything is clear. But thats ok. You have to start somewhere and you have to have something that helps you stay focused when you get lost. So, we wrote something up to help us when we get frustrated with the process:
- We made something cool and useful for a lot of people
- Not everyone will like it. Thats ok
- It’s not a perfect fit for everyone. Thats ok
- It’s not going to be perfect. Thats ok
- We’re always working to make it better
We have an Unmanage roadmap board with nearly 100 bug fixes, tweaks, or feature ads we want to roll out over the next 18 months. Not all of them will make it in there, and some we haven’t thought of yet will. But we’re always going to be working to make it a little better for everyone.
Just get out there and do your best. Learn from your mistakes. You’ll do better taking action with a few missteps than you will waiting until you have it all figured out.