We’re about to launch, and everything isn’t perfect. It doesn’t have every feature we want. Not everything looks perfect. Not everything is clear. But thats ok. We wrote something up to help us when we get frustrated with the process:
REMEMBER CORE TRUTHS TO GO BACK TO TO STAY POSITIVE:
- We made something cool and useful.
- Not everyone will like it. Thats ok
- It’s not a perfect fit for everyone. Thats ok.
- It’s not going to be perfect. Thats ok.
- We’re always working to make it better
We have an Unmanage roadmap board with nearly 100 bug fixes, tweaks, or feature ads we want to roll out over the next 18 months. Not all of them will make it in there, and some we haven’t thought of almost certainly will. But we’re always going to be working to make it a little better for everyone.